Deadline for Application for First Quarter of 2021: December 1
Do Not Delay!
As Bishop Dietsche announced November 7 in his address to Diocesan Convention, the Adjustment Board has developed a plan for providing streamlined COVID-19 related Calculated Apportioned Share relief, ranging from 5% to 25%, to congregations with annual Calculated Apportioned Shares for 2021 of less than $500,000.
How to Apply
- The congregation’s vestry, wardens and clergy in charge must first approve the application;
- The online form (click on button below) must be completed and signed, including
- Basic information regarding any decline in the congregation’s income
- The names and contact details of the congregation’s clergy in charge and wardens
- The level of relief for which the congregation wishes to apply (this can change from quarter to quarter)
- Certification that the vestry, wardens and clergy in charge have approved the application.